Take the First Step. Plan a Virginia City Trip!
Virginia City is known as the home of the Comstock Lode and one of the largest mining camps west of Denver. Today, its trusty wooden sidewalks carry visitors who come to see this real life bonanza as well as the icons known around the world. However there's much more to Virginia City, just Below the Surface. View all the stories here.
- April 4 - May 27: THE LONELIEST ART COLLECTION IN NEVADA
- May 27: GROWLING OLD MEN
- May 28: V&T TRAIN KICKOFF
- May 28: CELEBRATION OF HEROES PARADE
- May 28: BEATLES FLASHBACK BENEFIT
- May 29: MARY KAYE KNAPUS
- June 4: RENO-TAHOE & COMSTOCK ODYSSEY
- June 3-5: STREET VIBRATIONS SPRING RALLY
- June 4: ST. MARY'S ART CENTER SUMMER EXHIBITION
- June 11: A TASTE OF THE COMSTOCK
- June 14: BLISS AND THE LUMBER INDUSTRY