Take the First Step. Plan a Virginia City Trip!
Once a vital settlement between Denver and San Francisco, Virginia City influenced the entire country. During its boomtime, Virginia City's mining proceeds amounted to millions of dollars, equaling billions today. Every inch of this picturesque, Victorian-era town, celebrates this colorful history. Stroll our authentic board sidewalks to Old West saloons, shops, museums, and restaurants. Or visit historic churches, 19th century homes, public buildings, and quaint cemeteries. Maybe it's a ride on a stagecoach, horse-drawn carriage, trolley, or the V&T Railroad steam engine train that crosses the high desert landscape dotted with old mines. Take your step back in time in Virginia City!
- April 4 - May 27: THE LONELIEST ART COLLECTION IN NEVADA
- May 6: FLASHBACK FRIDAY MUSEUM DAY
- May 7 & 8: MOTHER'S DAY V&T TRAIN RIDE
- May 10: CITY OF GOLD - THE STOCK MARKET
- May 14 & 15: CHILI ON THE COMSTOCK
- May 14: FIREBALL SALOON CRAWL
- May 15: FUN WITH THE RUNS 5K
- May 21: BRINGING THE LEGACY OF A NATION TO LIFE