Official Spirit of Virginia City
Guaranteed to embalm you… While you’re still breathing
In 1859 it was said the only way to safely drink the water in Virginia City was to mix it with two parts gin. Things haven’t changed much and, today, Cemetery Gin is rightly named.
History reports that during the mining boom, death was a frequent visitor with nearly one funeral a day. It was a tough time made better by the likes of whiskey, scotch and gin.
Made with Nevada ingredients, our Silver Medal from the World Spirits Competition proves our homegrown spirit is much better than the swill of the early miners. It’s distilled with Juniper Berries, Nevada Pine Nuts, Coriander, Cardamom, Angelica Root, Orange and Lemon Peel.
Our gin is all Nevada and is available at many Virginia City saloons and bars, as well as the Visitors Center in town.
Commemorate your time on the Comstock by purchasing a bottle of Cemetery Gin to take home or as a gift.
Cemetery Gin is available at locations throughout Northern Nevada and we’re working on agreements to have it delivered directly to your doorstep later in 2023.
- Virginia City Visitor Center
- Bucket of Blood
- Gold Hill Hotel and Crown Point Restaurant
- Virginia City RV Park
- 40 Mile Saloon
- Alibi Lounge
- Aloha Discount Wine & Liquors Arario Midtown
- Arlington Saloon
- Ben’s Fine Wine & Spirits
- Ben’s Fine Wine & Spirits (4th Street) Ben’s Fine Wine & Spirits – N Virginia
- Ben’s Fine Wine & Spirits – South Virginia Ben’s Fine Wine & Spirits – Sullivan Ln Black Rabbit Mead Company
- Chop 40
- Cowboy Liquor
- Craft Wine and Beer
- Dart Beverage
- Gold Ranch Casino & RV Resort
- Homegrown Gastropub Incline Liquor
- JB Liquor
- Old Southwest Social House PJ & Company
- Pyramid Fine Wine & Spirits Reno Axe
- Rookies Sports Bar & Grill Royal Market – Cold Springs Royal Market – Pyramid Second Street Seasonals Shenanigan’s
- Sierra Tap House Skipolini’s
- The Beer Studio
- The Village Well
- The Z Bar
- Vino 100
- Wild River Grille
- Wonder Aleworks
Interested retailers, restaurants and liquor stores, contact the following distributor for ordering:
Distilled and bottled by Comstock Distillers, Reno, Nevada.
Please drink responsibly. Must be 21 years or older.