Mackay Mansion Audio Tour
This museum was built in 1860 by George Hearst as the headquarters of the Gould and Curry Mining Company Office and later purchased by John Mackay, one of the Comstock “Silver Kings.”
Between 1860 and 1950, bars of gold bullion were sold directly from the vault.
The museums house mining artifacts, original furnishings, Tiffany silver and great historical anecdotes. For more information, visit online.