St. Paul’s Episcopal Audio Tour
The original structure that housed St. Paul’s Episcopal Church was built in 1862 and destroyed in the fire of 1875.
The church was rebuilt the next year on the site where it stands today. It is constructed of native pine with wooden pegs that hold together its arched beams and walls. The original pews and wood-paneled walls remain almost completely intact.