Step Back in Time Safely
Travel Safely and Responsibly
We know you love Virginia City. You may have come for one of our special events, a wedding, a day visit or perhaps a staycation and we left an impression on you. We have a way of doing that. However, things are a bit different temporarily. So, when you are ready to travel, we’re ready to welcome you safely and responsibly.
With that, we’re here to help you navigate this ever-changing environment. Our Visitors Center can be reached by email VisitorInfo@StoreyCounty.org or by calling 775-847-7500 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily.
To assist you, here are some helpful resources:
- View the latest information on statewide guidelines by clicking here.
- Travel Nevada’s Health & Safety Travel information can be found by clicking here.
- Virginia City is in Storey County. View the latest COVID-19 information here.
- Reno-Tahoe Territory, which includes our regional partners in Reno, Carson City, Carson Valley and Lake Tahoe, offers up safe travel information region-wide available here.
Know Before You Go
- Masks are mandatory in the State of Nevada.
- Businesses are at limited occupancy, currently, most are at 25%. Please be patient.
- Gatherings are limited to 50 individuals or 25% capacity, whichever is less.
- Virginia City’s local businesses have varying hours, please call the Visitors Center or the business for specifics.
If there is a business or location you are interested in visiting, you can find the contact details on our website to reach out to them directly. Here’s some quick links to help you support our local businesses: