Step Back in Time Safely
Travel Safely and Responsibly
We know you love Virginia City. You may have come for one of our special events, a wedding, a day visit or perhaps a staycation and we left an impression on you. We have a way of doing that. However, we know that you may have questions before you travel.
We’re here to help you navigate this ever-changing environment. If you have questions about what the current guidelines are or if a place is open, please contact our Visitors Center by email VisitorInfo@StoreyCounty.org or by calling 775-847-7500 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily.
To assist you, here are some helpful resources:
- View the latest information on statewide guidelines by clicking here.
- Travel Nevada’s Health & Safety Travel information can be found by clicking here.
- Virginia City is in Storey County. View the latest COVID-19 information here.
- Reno-Tahoe Territory, which includes our regional partners in Reno, Carson City, Carson Valley and Lake Tahoe, offers up safe travel information region-wide available here.
Know Before You Go
- Businesses are at 100% occupancy.
- Virginia City’s local businesses have varying hours, please call the Visitors Center or the business for specifics.
- Guidelines change frequently. For the latest information, call us at 775-847-7500 or email us directly at VisitorInfo@storeycounty.org
If there is a business or location you are interested in visiting, you can find the contact details on our website to reach out to them directly. Here’s some quick links to help you support our local businesses: